IP to GEO: 190+ Million IP Addresses attached to a zip+4
IP to GEO connects consumer IP addresses to a profiled neighborhood using observations of web and mobile activity from several sources. This includes individuals and households from a known geo, as well as business origination and business designated geography. The proprietary technology allows targeting at the Zip+4, associating any segment characteristics to a few households associated with the specific neighborhood (6-8 households).
IP targeting allows for expanded reach over cookie-based targeting without compromising audience identification.
Proprietary algorithms compile data from multiple sources:
- User Interaction including AcquireWeb’s database of 290MM+ emails tied to physical address
- Public data
- License data
- Proprietary service/tech sources
- 190MM IP to Zip+4
- 3.5MM Biz to IP
- In-house proprietary data
B2B & B2C
- 90%+ of the US geo touched
IP solution provides for expanded reach by extrapolating households within specific neighborhoods who mirror individual audience select makeups for targeting communications.
Pinning an IP address to a Zip+4 aligns with State & Federal regulated data, as well as most audience clustering systems/models, and allows for compliant targeting of any proprietary data set.
- Any web user who can be placed within that geography or business location can be profiled.
- Potential reach 6 to 10 times over individual, PII-based cookies.
- Billions of consumer data points linked.
- Confidence scores assigned to location and other observation variables to understand demographic and purchase profiles assigned to an IP address.